Sunday 25 April 2010

Notes from Maria

Martha
Just a short note to say I'm delighted with my NEQ that arrived today as planned. I reckon I was up running and practising well within the hour thanks to the very easy to follow instruction manual. It took longer to find  and cut a bit of fabric, backing and wadding to load up to start practising! The table height is just right for me at 5'11" and I'm so glad I opted for the handles. I just need to find a more permanent home for it now as it can't stay in my living forever!


Here are some photo's of Maria's first quilt machine quilted on the New English Quilter. Maria has used a Ripple Stipple pattern that was demonstrated in the La Mer DVD. It's turned out great. It's hard to believe that Maria just got the frame last Wednesday!! She already has a quilt finished for her daughter to take back to University. Well done Maria!

1 comment:

Trudi said...

I knew I wasn't alone! Way to go Maria!