Friday 2 July 2010

Online Fabric

I usually purchase fabric from American online shops because the choice, savings and service is rarely matched on this side of the 'pond'. Doughty's is the UK exception. Exceptional choice, exceptional service and sweet prices especially during this weekend's sale.I always make sure to visit the Doughty's stand at the Quilt shows but now they're online and are continually upgrading the webshop so that it's easy to get around and find what you're looking for.You can sign up for their newsletter and follow their blog.


 I ordered these fabrics Monday night, they've arrived by post today (Friday). Four days is a great turn around time. I'm delighted. I've got a fab line up of vintage Faffe and new designers too. Many for £4.99 a meter!!! This sale is too good to miss, follow the link above and choose your own stack.The sale lasts just this weekend.

1 comment:

Trudi said...

Love Doughtys too! But I'm on a pinkey promise to buy no more fabric for 2 whole months! Yikes! It's a challenge!