Thursday 6 January 2011

Twelfth Night


In our house we keep the 12 days of Christmas. This means that I get to enjoy the Christmas tree for one more night! It has been so good to be able to savour such good times with family and friends.

All the kids are now back at school and the new year is well and truly started. I am very excited about this new year. Looking ahead I find myself engaged in activities and projects that are close to my heart.

The new DVD 'Beyond the Sea' is coming together as we prepare for the next filming session later this month. There are new and exciting changes to the New English Quilter frame soon to be revealed. 2011 is shaping up to be a great year. Tonight I will be nostalgic, grateful for this happy Christmas season and hopeful for the year to come.

No comments: