Tuesday 9 December 2014

I'm Makin a List

King Tut thread in Christmas colours

and checkin it twice! This is a reminder for the UK and European readers. I'm getting the December Superior Threads order ready.

Superior Threads make wonderful Christmas presents! So if you're looking for gifts for your quilting family and friends we have lots of ideas on our website and pinterest board.

 I'm putting the order through on Thursday so it will arrive in plenty of time for Christmas. Follow this link for prices and thread descriptions. There are so many different ranges all perfect for machine quilting.

It's a good time to try something NEW! Everyone using the new Magnifico and OMNI cones are delighted with such good value for money. New colour-ways are still coming out for Fantastico so use this American site link as a shop window and email me with your list. I'll be checkin it twice!

No comments: