Thursday 14 March 2013

Fantastico



Fantastico may just be my new favourite thread. 

I do love the Magnifico. But variegated threads are so fun to machine quilt with.  So when I found out that Superior Threads were bringing out a variegated version of Magnifico and calling it Fantastico - well I was excited. Fantastico has all the strength and beauty of Magnifico but it's variegated! This thread is so NEW that there are only a few colours currently available. Use the American Superior Threads site as a shop window to see this newest range of Fantastico thread. 

Available now in the UK £11.99 for 2,000 yds.
Fantastic Thread! Fantastic price!
email or ring to order
martha@machinequilter.co.uk
01526 378057

This month's Superior Threads order goes in
Monday afternoon March 18th
email or ring to let me know what you want.

No comments: