Wednesday 28 May 2014

mending with Kimono Silk


It's great having grown-up girls. We can share shoes and sweaters. When I got my sweater back it was a bit holey. The weave was loose and so I thought that it might not be too hard to mend. I had a look through my threads and the closest match was a cone from the Kimono Silk range called Tsunami.


 Here it is, all mended now. The silk thread was so fine that it just slipped between the fibres and seemed to disappear. Now it's just as good as new. Thank you Superior Threads!

mending with Kimono Silk threads #336 Tsunami

1 comment:

giaonhan247 said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay.