Wednesday 18 March 2015

Fantastico Real Thread Cards


Fantastico Real Thread Card Booklet now in stock
Great News!! The Fantastico Thread Card Booklet is now in stock. Fantastico is my favourite machine quilting thread.I love the gorgeous variegated colours and I love how the threads runs so beautifully through my high speed sewing machine and creates a beautiful line of stitching. The real thread booklet means that you can accurately match thread to fabric and order confidently from the comfort of home.

Fantastico has tensile strength which means that its perfect for machine quilting. It's happy to go at high speeds without shredding or breaking. Fantastico is one of the newest ranges from Superior Threads. There are lots of lovely new colour combinations that I can't wait to try!

I'm putting my Superior Threads order through in the next day or so. So phone or email your orders as soon as you can.

martha@machinequilter.co.uk
01526 378057 or 01526 378551

No comments: