Saturday 4 April 2015

Happy Easter!

Superior Thread cones - the perfect Easter Basket for Quilters
 I'm busy making Easter baskets for the kids. Americans make Easter Baskets filled with chocolates, sweets and eggs. It's a bit like Christmas Stockings. When they were little our kids could carry their Easter baskets with them and have all their goodies in one place. I've kept up the tradition so I'm busy getting the final few bits and bobs to fill the baskets. Even though our kids are mostly grown up now, they still love those baskets.

Superior Threads - better than Chocolate!
 If someone were going to make me an Easter Basket, I would want it to be full of cones of thread!

Superior Threads - no calories!
Then I would have all the fun and none of the calories!
Happy Easter, everyone!

When you're fed up with the chocolates, we have a great selection of Superior Threads in stock. Visit our website or ring Martha for a chat. 01526 378551 or 01526 378057.

No comments: